Leaderboard

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

hello? do you hear me??

what a lovely evening...... no rain...feel warm....
 I wish I can see the sunset now..... :(    it sure is beautiful.....
but still it is a holiday for me.. plus, a very bored day....trust me....you really have no idea what to do.... 
if you give me the idea to just walk in town, I rather to be at home....
Watch some movies....could be Korean Drama.. hahaha
but I felt so lonely without you... luckily I have this blogging site... So I can write as my usual behavior...because writing is my thing... never get tired with it.... 
 well... I would like to tell you a story about a girl and a guy who have met and coincidentally fell in love!  haha sounds dramatic..but believe me.. it is so sweet~ but I'll tell you later..

alright then.. got to go! bye2x ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment :)

Large Rectangle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...