Leaderboard

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A mother is always a mother

everyday is my mom's day...
even she is not in this world anymore..
I love my mom so much...
nobody wants their mother to leave them..right?
2 years ago, my mom passed away...
She was a strong woman...not fear to face the death...she always pray to Allah...
I remembered her words.... "berikhtiar selagi mampu"
she said, she will never give up as long as she be able to live until the end of her life...
I respect my mom's strength....never be replaced.....
She thought me so many things....every year our family will celebrate her birthday..
but now, I can't wish happy birthday for her anymore...the only left is pray for her.... :')

*never forget you...Thank you mama.... :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment :)

Large Rectangle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...