Leaderboard

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I’ll Forget You – Park Shin Hye

I will do, I will forget you from this day onward
You are someone I have never known, I have never met
We even never had walked pass on each other on the street
It’s OK, I have forgotten. I should be happy with my busy life
I have met a greater someone
Love is always like that.. It fades away after sometimes have passed
I can’t even remember
 Once a love goes away, another love will surely come back. it definitely will
Even if it hurts now, It will heal a little after sometimes have passed
It should be that way, you will be forgotten, and so I will forget you.
It’s not difficult. It’s only going to hurt today, and I will forget you.
It’s just awkward with this changes in my life 
Love is always like that.. It fades away after sometimes have
I can even remember it, It should be that way
I will erase everything
I definitely will
Once a love goes away, another love will surely come back. It definitely will
Even tears fall down now, I will smile again after sometimes have passed
I will do (now) I will forget you (now) Just like my wound heals
I will do.. I will forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment :)

Large Rectangle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...