Leaderboard

Saturday, February 5, 2011

[see it by heart]

thinking something that will make myself feel comfy...
nothing actually seems to be done anyway..
but i've try my best as best that i can do...
i'm sure you'll understand the way it should be...
i hope somebody will give me the prove of what it has to be...
i always hope...and i wouldn't stop by hoping....
this is not easy to be through but i'm stay strong right now...
please answer all my questions...coz it driving me crazy...
all i see it by heart..but my heart gets to much pressure..
within that...i need another truth....the real one...
hoping you will be honest to me...
all your words...please~i'm begging you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment :)

Large Rectangle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...