Leaderboard

Thursday, April 5, 2012

semester break begin !!

A very cute morning dear bloggers!!
hi there! it is an empty morning because nothing interesting to do than chores and chores....
huuuhh~but,what can I do, it is healthy than just sitting down watching tv, or web site visit...
since,the semester 1 had pass trough my life, I hope, my final exam will be just fine...
I wish there will be a miracle will happen...hmm..
I had much fun time with my friends at UiTM Sabah...
even though I still want to go to Manukan Island,but I think next time..
after all those hard time I've been through but the memories was really sweet as a pie...
visit place that I never been to.. Karambunai Resort & Spa...
visit the Logos Hope Book Fair...
walking from Terminal Wawasan to Pelabuhan...
I never do that before,tired but mostly I had so much fun...
it was so fun...really fun.. ^_^
(hahaha...I don't know how to express my feeling ^_^")
thanks to my best classmates, Rina, Aki n Aleen..the three of them was really funny..
makes me laugh all the time..
thank you also to my group presentation members, Jay n Anson.. (include Rina n Aki)
really perfect group i think.. :)
i really enjoy working with you guys..
I still remember the time that we did not had enough sleep but still everyone do the teamwork.. 
and luckily,our effort did give us the great result..full mark,right? ^_^ hehehe
I felt so much better that time,and I am sure you guys felt the same isn't it ?

Some people says, don't laugh to much...other wise you'll cry...
and those words make sense...I really do cry...
maybe the reason was,I miss my family...yup..cause my hostel is far from home..
second was..hmm...sometime I fail to make something,that's why I cry...
Sometimes I feel the place was so quiet, that is why i cry...
but, not all the time I cry..
(bengkak pula mata kalau nangis jak...haha)

okay,that's all for today...
Gotta go ! see ya ! Bye2 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment :)

Large Rectangle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...